Friday, December 19, 2008

Not just an idea?

So, I love to think, and I love to talk. I make up new ideas and say: "We should really do that one day". And then, nothing. Silence. Sweet and utter silence.

Well, as I am a big fan of (very tacky) American personal effectivity guru Stephen Covey, I decided to ask myself the question he asks in the "7 habits of highly effective people" - What one thing you could do, would change everything you do? In my case, it is to DO, to not only talk the talk, but also walk the walk, basically to execute my plans. Well, this blog is about exactly that. It is a forum for plugging ideas to see if anyone else finds them feasible. It is a place where I show how other have made their ideas reality and where I'll (hopefully) show off what I have done... The secret to doing - according to Covey - is to Begin with the End in Mind. If anyone has a nice mission statement to share, do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment